Friday, December 6, 2013

Running is indeed a winter sport!

I haven't earned these medals yet, but they were just too beautiful to keep hidden until I actually do earn them.
I'm not a fan of being cold, but I don't think I will mind running 11 miles in the cold on Sunday to earn one of these beauties!! I will be earning the 5k/10k medal this weekend - hey, I'm running 11 miles, that covers both distances!! LOL

Jost Running (www.jostrunning) does NOT disappoint with their medals. They are big, glittery & just absolutely breathtaking!
I can't wait to see what they have in store for January - I'm sure it will be absolutely worth it! And you can even get 10% off their January race - In with the New Year by using the code "Countdown".
Check back in with me in a few days to hear about my run!
In the mean time, Happy Running!


No comments:

Post a Comment