Thursday, October 14, 2010

What comes next?

I have been extremely off track this week. Sick kids, lazy me, broken treadmill, it's just excuse after excuse. My treadmill is now fixed (I think) so I could have exercised today, but I just didn't want to. So instead of pushing myself to do it, I let myself get away with being lazy for another day... with the promise that on Saturday I will get back into my routine.
We are eating out for my aunt's 40th birthday on Saturday & I know that is going to be a train wreck so I plan to run that morning. I will probably start off with 25 minutes of running to ease myself back into the swing of things. Then on Sunday I will do 28 minutes of running. Then on Tues & Thursday I will see if I can run 30 minutes (because that is what I was supposed to run this week).  If I can successfully run 30 minutes that means I graduated from the C25K! Yay!
So what comes next?  I guess I just continue to run 30 minutes and when I feel like running longer, I will. I also need to start incorporating The FIRM videos at least 2 times a week. I need the toning.
People have been complimenting me on my weight loss. It feels good, but I'm not a person that takes compliments easy... I'm way too hard on myself and when people say "you look good", I'm thinking "yeah, but my ass is still too big", etc. I'm always thinking the worst about myself. I wish I could take a compliment and not think about the negative, but I just can't. I'm my own worst critic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment