Friday, October 22, 2010

Stuffed like a turkey

Last Saturday my family had a party for my aunt's 40th birthday. I knew I was going to eat bad & it was a planned thing. Since I had been good for a few weeks, I let myself splurge a little (ok, a lot!) and then of course I felt guilty afterwards. I worked my butt off this week in order to undo some of the damage, but then today, 1 day before my weigh in, I went and got Chinese food for lunch. I was like a woman possessed... I couldn't stop myself. I stuffed myself to the point that I was so sick to my stomach that I wanted to throw up. I felt like a stuffed turkey on Thanksgiving day. I feel soooo sick & soooo guilty. Ug, why do I do this?
I can only imagine what the scale will say tomorrow. I think I will take a freebie this week & not weigh in.
I'm starting over (again... for the zillionth time) tomorrow. I keep telling myself that this is a lifelong commitment & some weeks I'm going to struggle and fall off the wagon, but when I fall off, I fall off hard and then it takes weeks to get back on track.
I am so close to the 200 pound mark, I want to be there now! I just want to say goodbye to the 200's once and for all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment