Friday, October 1, 2010

D-Day

My weigh in day is Saturday, which means tomorrow is D-Day... time to see if all my hard work & sweat paid off, which I really hope it did, because I'm starting to get frustrated.
I also think I'm going to start doing my aerobics video - the Firm - at least 2 times a week. My plan is to do it on Saturday & then one day during the week.
I really need to loose the jiggle in my arms, flatten my belly, tone the rest of my body &  start burning some massive calories. Not that I don't burn a lot with running, but I need to burn even more. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Momma! I've been following your blog and wanted to let you know that...
    You Can Do it!
    We are going to kick this baby weight's bum! :-)
    Also, my weigh in day is tomorrow too.
    Good Luck to us!

    ReplyDelete