Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Frustrated

I am so completely frustrated with the scale. I work my butt off but it doesn't seem to be moving in the right direction. I'm following weight watchers, so I always make sure I eat all my daily points, but they also have weekly points & points you get from exercising. I have tried eating more weekly/activity points, eating less weekly/activity points, eating less carbs, more protein, working out more, etc etc et. and nothing is working.
This reminds me of how things were after I had my first son. I was doing everything right but not losing any weight. It took 2 years to figure out my thyroid wasn't working right. But this time, I don't know if that's the case. Supposidly, my thyroid was working too well so the doctors took me off my meds completely.  So maybe now it's shut down again, so that could be what's going on.
I just don't know. My body is broken =(

No comments:

Post a Comment