Sunday, October 10, 2010

Loser!

I lost 2.6 pounds this week. You'd think that would give me motivation to continue exercising hard, but I am feeling completely unmotivated & lazy today. It could be because aunt flow showed up this morning, so I'm letting myself get away with it for today.
Normally after a big loss, I tend to celebrate with food & ruin my week, but I didn't do that yesterday. I wanted to, but I talked myself out of it. If I want to keep losing consistantly, then I have to stop celebrating with calories. So I was proud of myself for that.
But today I woke up feeling extremely unmotivated.  I think I'm feeling a little burnt out from pushing myself so hard these past few weeks, maybe I deserve a break?  I was supposed to run 30 minutes today but I just didn't feel like it. So instead, I tried to make myself do some aerobics and that only lasted 20 minutes & I didn't even break a sweat, so I'm not really counting that as exercise. So I'm feeling like a LOSER right now, and not in a good way, either!
I'm going to try to make myself run later tonight or maybe tomorrow (which is not supposed to be my exercise day).
Right now I just want to lay on the couch all day & be lazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment