Sunday, October 3, 2010

Well, it was quiet for a little while....

Donkey stayed at my mom's house last night. This morning Princess woke up at 6am to eat and my hubby was kind enough to do the early morning feeding and Mama's boy didn't get up til almost 9 am which means that I got to sleep in to almost 8am! That hasn't happened since I became a mom 4 years ago.
Then, for almost 6 hours, my house was quiet - Mama's boy & Princess played quietly... Princess even fell asleep for 30 minutes on her play mat!!
Then Donkey came home and the house is back to it's normal volume - kids yelling, tv blaring, etc.
Can you tell why we call him Donkey? As in Donkey from Shrek... he's always talking, always loud, always ON! He wakes up in an ON position &  it's just go, go, go until bedtime. I love him very much, but I sure did enjoy the peace & quiet for awhile. Wish that could happen more often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment