Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's one of those days

From the minute Donkey woke up this morning he's been saying my name over & over.... "mom this", "mom that." I'm so sick of hearing 'Mom', that I want to scream! He's been annoying Mama's boy all morning, so all he's been doing is crying. Another 'I want to scream' moment. I just want to tell them all to shut up!!
My neck hurts, I must have slept on it wrong, so I can't turn my head. Never the less, I decided to exercise anyway... from the minute I stepped on the treadmill, I kept envisioning myself falling off of it. And wouldn't you know, 19 minutes in, I lost my footing & fell off the damn treadmill. It was one of those out of body experiences where you see yourself falling & try to stop it, but can't. I hit my hand & knee on the treadmill but they didn't hurt too bad so I got back on it & finished my running. I'm a trooper alright, but I prefer the terms stupid & insane. I'm probably going to be hurting tomorrow... all I gotta say is that if I'm that dedicated enough to fall off a moving treadmill & get back on it to run another 15 minutes, I better lose some weight this week or I will scream!
Hm... apparently I'm pretty mad today, cuz all I want to do is scream. =/


No comments:

Post a Comment