Friday, February 1, 2013

PO Day 10

Today is 10 days post-op. Seems like it's going by fast. This morning some of the mesh tape stuff that was covering all the incisions came off of my arm. just a small section - about 1 inch long. but now the incision/scar underneath is exposed. It looks really weird - not like I expected it to look. it almost looks like it's splitting open so I called the doctors office - he's out of the office today so I'll have to wait to go in and see him tomorrow morning. Also, I didn't see any stitches so I guess they've already disolved? I didn't realize they would disolve so quickly. Hopefully it's all normal, but I guess I'll find out tomorrow. Also, I'm finally back to my pre-surgery weight (149). but I still have 2.4 pounds to lose to get to my lowest weight to date (146.6). and where's those 4ish or so pounds the doctor said he took off? LOL Then this morning, I had my mom take me to the store to get a compression top since I'm sick of wearing the compression band they gave me. I went to Old Navy, Target & Dick's sporting goods. There was only 1 compression top at Target but it was the wrong size, Dick's didn't have any. Luckily Old Navy did have 1, but it was ugly. I got it anyway, but I'm still going to try to find another one somewhere else. I'm wearing it now & it seems like it gives me enough support, so I'd rather wear that then the compression band.

No comments:

Post a Comment