Friday, February 1, 2013

PO day 11

Day 11 I had to go to the doctors this morning to let him look at the area on my arm that looked like it was kind of split apart. He wasn't expecting me until Monday so he was surprised to see me. When I told him what was going on, he wanted to see what the rest of my arm looked like so he pulled the tape off both of my arms... OUCH!!!!!!! it hurt like hell & I wanted to scream, but didn't. lol Luckily, that one spot was the only spot that was split open. He put some butterfly closures on it and said it should be fine. There are 2 rows of stiches on the inside. The scars on both arms are so lumpy & bumpy right now. He told me NOT to worry about that. Basically, he told me not to even look at them right now. lol. He said it will take up to a year for them to flatten out & be the best they're going to look. Also, since I was there, he said he might as well look at my stomach. He took the bandage off my 2nd drain site and he also took off the bandage around my new belly button! Then he asked me how my weight was. I told him I was back to my pre-surgery weight... well, actually today, I was a pound under my pre-surgery weight (but then I went out to lunch. lol) and he said that was good. When I first got there, and went to sit on the table, he commented that I was getting around well... maybe too well. and that i'm probably doing too much too soon. Can't put anything past him! I am doing way too much too soon... like driving myself to the store because my lazy husband can't be bothered to take 5 minutes out of his time to stop there for me. I'll try to rest more this weekend, if I can. As I was leaving, my grandmother called & wanted to take us out to lunch. So we went to the Olive Garden. I was bad =/ Ate pretty much my entire days worth of calories. I had been doing SO GOOD controlling what I was eating. the scale was going down! But I bet tomorrow I'll see a gain... even if it is only from bloating =/

No comments:

Post a Comment