Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The scale hates me!!!

I knew all this (fast) weight loss was too good to be true. The scale has come to a screeching hault lately. For the past week & a half the scale has gone up an ounce or two, then down an ounce or two. up & down. frustrating.
At first, I thought it was because last week I ate like crap - cupcakes, pizza, frozen hot chocolate, candy, cookies, etc etc. But this week I have stayed OP 100% and even exercised a few times. and I step on the scale today to see it's gone up 4 ounces? seriously? WTF? I just want to scream!!!!!!!!!!
Along my weight loss journey I've been setting little mini goals for myself and I haven't achieved any of them on time. One was to be 190 by x-mas... only got to 193. another was to be 170 by my birthday & that was a total bust. I only made it to 180ish.
This time, I want to be 170 by July 15th. I'm 172 right now. I thought I was on track to achieve that goal & surpass it, but now my weight loss has come to a screeching hault that I might not even make it this time.

I'm so annoyed!!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. this quote really has helped me:

    When you get to a plateau, think of it as a landing on the stairway to your goal. And maintenance is a lifelong plateau, so a bit of "rehearsal" for maintenance isn't the worst thing in the world.

    ReplyDelete