Saturday, June 11, 2011

Ehhh

I didn't lose anything this week. I kind of had a feeling that would happen & I keep telling myself that atleast it's not a gain, but it was still a big disappointment. I hate when I don't lose anything... it feels like a wasted week. But I have to keep telling myself this is a marathon not a sprint and if it takes me a little longer then others, then so be it.

Another thing I've been struggling with lately is my body image. I've lost 60+ pounds and instead of being happy about it &  happy with my new body... I can't help but hate my body even more. All I see when I look at myself are the flaws. All the saggy, excess skin that just hangs there, the still-too fat butt, hips, legs, arms, etc.  The last time I was this weight my body was so different. I was toned and thought I looked good... it's tough to compare myself to that last time. I have about 20 pounds left to go to my goal weight, but sometimes I feel like that just isn't enough. that even when I get to 150, I'm still not going to be happy with my body & I'm still going to be fat and hate the way I look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment