Friday, June 10, 2011

50.... 60... do I hear 65???

Wow, it's been awhile since I posted. I guess I should make an update about my weight loss progress.
As of last Saturday, I have lost 62. 6 pounds in a little less then 12 months! I'm hoping that this week I might hit the 65 pound mark. It's been a rough week though, so I'm not sure if it's possible.
The kids & I have had a busy week - R graduated from preschool, dentist appointment for me,  the boys had ear doctors appointments & we found out that A  needs to get his tubes redone. On top of all that, I had TONS of work to do. So I didn't get a chance to exercise at all this week  =/
I did manage to stay on plan with my eating though, so we'll see if that's enough to help me with a loss this week.

I was picked by cafe mom to get a FREE bowflex treadclimber. that was a month & a half ago and I'm still waiting for the darn thing to arrive. Hopefully it will be here by next week. I need to get back to a strict exercise routine & hopefully that will give me the motivation to get back on track. I'm losing weight pretty fast (don't know how I'm doing it without exercise), but since I'm not working out as much, I'm not toning up as much as I would like to be. There's so much excess skin flapping around and I'm losing weight in all the wrong areas and some areas are still huge (butt, belly, hips, thighs). Hopefully this treadclimber is going to help me tone & trim my lower half.

So anyway... gotta go crash on the couch. I'm exhausted from a long day. I'll let you know how the scale goes tomorrow!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay I feel like I am the culprit in motivating you to update your blog :) LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, you did. But it helps writing about it. My husband is getting sick of hearing me talk about my weight. lol

    ReplyDelete