Saturday, September 28, 2013

Color Us RAD!!! 5k

Today I participated in a "Fun" 5k called 'Color Me Rad' with my boys, my mom, my aunt, my cousins and some friends.
We arrived early so we could get our team shirts - we were part of a team for a charity called Jayla's Wings.  And pose for some fun photo ops.





Then the race began & it was time to get colored!
We ran 3 miles through a  big open field (and some woods) behind Seekonk Speedway. The start & finish line were both on the track, which was cool. But the course was kind of scary... uneven terrain through the woods. I was worried I would hurt myself, so I tried to take it easy but all my son wanted to do was RUN!  We went through 4 different "color" areas - one at each km. Then we ran across the finish line and joined the color throw to get even more color on us










No comments:

Post a Comment