Friday, November 1, 2013

Will run for... beer!


On Oct 20th,  I ran the Oktoberfest  10k from Jost Running. (sorry, I'm a tad bit behind posting this). It's Oktoberfest, so of course, who wouldn't want to run for beer... even if it is of the blingy medal variety =)


Of course, I had my super cool bib to proudly wear during my run.



The course I chose was mostly flat, just one small hill just before the turn around point. The weather was perfect & cool. I got a personal best of 1:06:08 - landing me in 15th place (just about the middle of the pack) on the jost running leaderboard!!
What a great accomplishment and to be able to celebrate my personal best with a great medal.

The medal arrived today and WOW! I was blown away! Not only by the medal itself but because once again, Jost Running sent me both medals!
The 10k medal I earned is AMAZING! It's so sparkly & glittery and heavy too! LOVE the printed ribbon - that is such a nice touch. And it even has a bottle opener at the bottom - what a great touch! This medal is huge - it's 4.5 inches long!


And then here is both of the medals. The half marathon medal is a whopping 5 inches long! talk about some big bling!! I will be earning that one in a few weeks!


And here I am showing off my amazing bling &  my awesome finish time




I can't say enough about Jost Running's events. The medals are fabulous quality - they definitely do not disappoint! I can't wait to do more races with them!

Be sure to check them out & see what they have planned next!


No comments:

Post a Comment