Monday, September 27, 2010

You have your hands full

If I hear that one more time, I swear.....

Yup, I think I hear that comment on a daily basis, or at least whenever I'm out in public with my 3 kids. And sometimes I hear it multiple times a day. It's like I'm the only person on the planet that has 3 kids. Trust me,  I'm not the only one!!
But yes, I do have my hands full. My hands are so full that my house is a mess - I have laundry (clean) piled up to the ceiling waiting to be folded, there's toys covering ever inch of the floor in my boys room & there's fruit loops all over the floor in the living room... and that's only 3 things, to name a few. I never have enough time to keep up with it all. By the time I clean up one mess, there's 5 new ones waiting for me to clean, so why bother?
But if you think my hands are full, you should see my heart. It's so full of love for my three children, it hurts (in a good way of course).  I love my children so much and no matter how difficult things might get, how tired I might be, how messy my house is, I would do anything for them. They are my whole world. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment