Sunday, May 26, 2013

It's been a long time! SUPER exciting news!!

Well, it's been awhile since my last post and a lot has changed!
I'm pretty much healed up from surgery and onto my next adventure.

I've been running on & off for a few years now - just for exercise. But recently, I decided that my running needed a purpose and I made the decision to run a 1/2 marathon - the Disney Princess 1/2 marathon at Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL to be exact. And that turned into me wanting to do the "Glass Slipper Challenge" - the Princess 1/2 along with a new race, the Enchanted 10K. Which then lead to me wanting to get the first edition PINK Coast to Coast medal by running The Tinker Bell 1/2 marathon at Disney Land in CA along with the Princess 1/2 at WDW. So yup, on June 11th, I lost my sanity and signed up for TWO 1/2 marathons and a 10K for a total of 32.4 miles!! . After 2 expensive weekends, I will earn 5 medals. And I'm still deciding if I should add on the Never Land 5K at DL for a total of 6 medals. CA-CHING, BLING! It's exciting and nervous all at the same time.

I will post more SOON! But for now, some pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment