Saturday, May 4, 2013

PO Day 65

PO Day 65?! Is that for real? I had to do a calculation using a website to figure out how many days it's been & that's what it said! lol

I figure it's been awhile so I should update. 

Around the 6 week PO mark is when I really started to feel like things went back to 'normal'. I'm back into my old routine, I'm feeling good, pretty much all healed up and I'm able to move around without any pain or restrictions. 

The scars on my arms (especially the one on my left arm) are pretty ugly. The one on the left arm is still really thick & whiteish pink. 2-3 months PO are the 'worst' they're going to look, accourding to my doctor and then they should start to look better, so we'll see. 

I'm getting back into my exercise routine. My running progress has been slow, but I'm getting out there when I can. 
Next week I will be starting a new Beach Body program - Chalean Extreme. Hoping to get some definition in this new body!!

No comments:

Post a Comment