Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Who am I?

I'm 30 years old and sometimes I feel like I don't really know who I am.  So much of the time I define myself as a mom... but there has got to be more to me then just that.  What are my likes? What is my passion in life? What do I feel is worth living for (besides my kids, ofcourse)?  
I struggle every day to figure out who I am and I feel lost a lot of the time. It might take me my entire life time to figure out who I really am, but lately, I feel like I might be getting a little closer to discovering the real me.

do you ever feel that way?

2 comments:

  1. I went through this exact thing a couple years ago. It was not long before I got pregnant with Eban actually.

    Take time to just sit with yourself and think about who you are. Think about yourself, write it down if you have to.
    It is very important to do. I actually was able to pull myself from a deep depression by doing this.
    I am still a wife and mother but I am also Sabrina. I have MY hobbies and I like what I like. And because of that, I feel like I am able to be a better mother now than I was before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same feelings.. but sad thing is, I dont know when I will have time to really figure out who I am until me and my family aren't struggling so bad.

    I hope that you are able to find yourself and define it, even if its just for you!

    ReplyDelete