Monday, July 11, 2011

The more weight I lose, the more I hate the way my body looks.  I feel so misshaped & flabby.
Last week, a friend introduced me to a product that tones & firms skin to help you lose inches. After seeing her sucessful results with it, I decided to give it a try.
Right now I'm using the Ultimate Body applicator. It's a wrap that is infused with botanically based detoxifying formula. It helps reduce the appearance of cellulite & skin slacking. It tightens, tones & firms in as little as 45 minutes with progressive results in 72 hours.   It can be used on any part of the body - tummy, back, sides, chin, arms, legs, butt, and even breasts, but you can only wrap one area every 72 hours.
In between, I plan  to use the defining gel to get better/faster results. The defining gel firms the area, minimizes the appearance of cellulite & skin slackening and softens skin to help even texture for a smoother appearance. Immediate & progressive results are achieved.

The inches that you loose are substainable & are gone as if you exercised them off.

I did my first wrap on my tummy & I lost 4 inches (between upper, lower & middle)

Before measurements
upper - 33
middle - 32
lower - 46

After 45 minutes measurements
upper - 32
middle - 32
lower - 43

Very embarassing picture, but I have to share the results....




And a plug, ofcourse
My FB page   -----  http://www.facebook.com/wrapitupwithjen
I  sell the wraps for $25 each (includes shipping)  or you can purchase directly from my website.... become a loyal customer & SAVE$$$$!!!
http://3lilmonkeysxo.itworks.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment