Saturday, July 9, 2011

Really frustrated now!

I didn't lose any weight this week. It pisses me off because I know I worked soooo hard! I walked 4 times this week (40 minute walks) AND used my treadclimber for the first time yesterday and I followed my 'diet' very strictly. So what gives???
Last month I was hardly exercising and the weight was just falling off.... 2 pounds a week consistantly. And now that I'm back at things & working harder then ever.... nada!

I just don't get it! It makes no sense to me!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR

Yeah yeah yeah...I have less to lose now then before. But I still have 20-30 pounds to get to my goal. and actually, I could stand to lose a total of 50 to get to a 'normal' weight for my height. so really, I still have so much farther to go, why is my body stalling now?

1 comment:

  1. since you're exercising again your body might be building muscle and retaining water to help heal those muslces.... give it some time and stick to it and you'll start seeing the results... also keep measuring and you'll see the difference in inches more than in lbs... :)

    ReplyDelete